For those who don’t know, Clean Language is the cement that holds Power Groups together. We use this process today to enable all kinds of people from business owners, coaches, trainers and even parents to take some time out to hear themselves think.
This process is quite magical to watch and I feel rather privileged to share it with every client I meet.
With this in mind, it gives me great pleasure to shout about my trainer, mentor and friend’s new book Clean Approaches for Coaches that is being launched this week.
Marian has taken almost 5 years to bring this book together and one of her things was not to be too big for her boots. And now, we are pleased to say that with a little encouragement she is hiring a theatre in Portsmouth and opening the doors to 120 lucky people for a book launch event with a difference. I would love it if you would join me and the team.
We are all coaches in a way. We coach ourselves, our teams, our children all of the time, we even coach our clients.
Groundlings Theatre, Portsmouth
Thursday March 14th from 6.30pm
We hope you will join us for a night of fun, celebration and inspiration which will not only give you new ideas and insights, but will also raise money for a charity close to the author’s heart.
You will be:
- Celebrating the launch of Clean Approaches for Coaches, a book about how to create the conditions for change quite naturally, using Clean Language and Symbolic Modelling.
- Raising money for Overcoming Multiple Sclerosis (OMS) UK.
- Learning from experienced clean language trainers and facilitators, including Marian Way (the author) and Caitlin Walker.
- Having fun!
You’ll be able to:
- Talk with people who trained with David Grove – the originator of Clean Language – personally and experienced his work first hand.
- Network with like-minded people.
- Experience a complimentary Clean Language session if you choose.
- Try on theatrical costumes (the event is in a theatre) if you want to.
- Meet many people who have used Clean Language in their work or their personal lives and hear how it has helped them.
- Listen to short inspirational talks.
- Participate in interactive sessions if you want to.
This is a one of a kind event and will not be repeated. So please take this opportunity to join us.
The venue is a beautiful theatre that holds 120 people – and we plan to fill it. Many of our friends in the clean community will be there to help celebrate the launch of this long-awaited book and we would love to share this evening with you, too.
If you’re a parent, teacher, manager, coach, trainer or facilitator or anyone who is interested in ways to enable others to solve their own problems, this is an evening not to be missed. If you have a problem to solve or a decision to make this is an evening for you. If you are interested in personal development and love connecting with like-minded people, you’ll love what we have in store for you.
Book now to avoid disappointment and please do share with your friends.
Founder and Power Group Facilitator