For many of our clients there are two dates in their calendar where they work a little harder at time management because it becomes even more important to spend time with the people who matter.
The summer holidays are one and Christmas is another.
For the month of July we have partnered with Fiona Whitehouse to bring to you a number of resources, strategies and practical tips that will set you up for guilt free time off over the summer. (That is assuming you would like some guilt free time off)
We have co-written and produced the following articles to inspire you to manage your time more effectively and they will be published over the coming weeks.
- 7 Top Tips for Better Time Management
- How to make lead generation more fun?
- How to achieve a clear desk and a clear mind?
- How to manage your social media time effectively?
- How to make planning fun?
- How to plan for success?
- Strategies for organising your thoughts and space?
- How to make communications fun and effective?
- How to develop, maintain and enhance partnerships?
- 3 Questions that can set you up for partnership success.
- How to let go of partnerships that don’t work.
If you don’t want to miss out on these articles and you haven’t already done so, please do sign up now for the Motivational Monday Newsletter where we will be sharing some of these articles.
Can’t wait to get started and want to know more?
Then please join us for open, honest and supportive discussions in the “Setting you up for Success” facebook group.
The Step by Step Listening Team will be popping in and out to ask questions to help you unravel what is holding you back and Fiona will pop in a couple times a week with practical tips and advice on systems that can be used to make life easier.
We look forward to hearing what works for you and sharing what works for us.
Thanks for listening
Sheryl Andrews Founder and Power Group Facilitator
Fiona Whitehouse PA